Thursday, June 9, 2011

Even if it means I’ll be burned up, gone for ever

“Ice is cold; roses are red. I’m in love. And this love is about to carry me off somewhere. The current’s too overpowering; I don’t have any choice. It may very well be a special place, some place I’ve never seen before. Danger may be lurking there, something that may end up wounding me deeply, fatally. I might end up losing everything. But there’s no turning back. I can only go with the flow. Even if it means I’ll be burned up, gone for ever.”

"So that's how we live our lives. No matter how deep and fatal the loss, no matter how important the thing that's stolen from us - that's snatched right out of our hands - even if we are left completely changed people with only the outer layer of skin from before, we continue to play out our lives this way, in silence. We draw ever nearer to our allotted span of time, bidding it farewell as it trails off behind. Repeating, often adroitly, the endless deeds of the everyday. Leaving behind a feeling of immeasurable emptiness."

---   Sputnik Sweetheart, Haruki Murakami

1 comment:

  1. I recommend spy-lord 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you need any hacking services, or you want to spy and catch a cheating spouse. He's a legit and reliable hacker, he helped me hack and tracked my husband's phone activities remotely, and I promised him to share this online for people needing hacking assistance. He's also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785. His services are affordable.

    ReplyDelete